As a Postpartum Doula I assist new mothers and families after the birth of a baby.
Becoming a parent can be one of the most important roles in life and my clients feel that my support as a postpartum doula have helped them to make the transition smooth to parenthood and faster recovery from birth.
My support is non judgmental and understanding, respecting each parenting style.
These are a few ways I can help new parents:
– Assist new mothers, baby and family within the first few weeks when mothers come home with their newborn babies.
– Assistance on breastfeeding basics, postpartum recovery, maternal care, emotional support.
- Newborn care and tending to your baby's needs: feedings, diapering, cord care, circumcision care, swaddling, soothing techniques.
- Implementing healthy sleep habits and as the babies grow, I gently guide them to sleep longer stretches at night.
- Ensure the family to get the sleep that they need. I believe that new parents need support in order to get enough sleep in the early weeks of parenting.
Testimonials to find out more about myself:
Leave a Reply ·
You must be logged in to post a comment.