ONE-ON-ONE CONSULTATIONS & TAILORED PROGRAMS FOR YOUR FAMILY'S UNIQUE DYNAMIC.
I don’t use a one size fits all approach. When we work together one-on-one we’ll be co-creating a plan that takes into account all of the factors that makes your family unique.
In my work with families, I have a reassuring and gentle approach to infant and child sleep that is both flexible and consistent, research based, and most importantly nurturing and connected.
Sleep is a learned behavior and while there are the occasional unicorn baby who learns to sleep naturally, many babies need help learning.
Getting support with sleep is for any parent who:
• Has a baby who won’t sleep despite all of their efforts
• Has read many of the books and are left with more questions than answers
• Is experiencing a shift in their baby’s sleep patterns and does not know how to respond
• Has gathered a long list of questions and needs one place to go to ask
• Is considering going back to work and needs a plan
•Is staying at home and needs a plan
• Is depleted or sleep deprived and ready for a nurturing, judgment free concrete plan.
• Has said to themself “This just isn’t sustainable.”