I'm a respectful-parenting educator and coach. I love to help parents find greater joy and connection with their children, and grow into their parenting with grace, insight, and humor. I'm passionate about bringing more ease and confidence to parenting, and facilitating respectful communication between parents and babies from birth. I was inspired to pursue certification in Hand and Hand Parenting and Magda Gerber’s Educaring® Approach (www.rie.org) after experiencing how these respectful parenting approaches transformed my relationships with my son and partner.
I love to support you in any aspect of parenting your children that feels challenging, from birth through the elementary school years. Coaching can help you access tools, resources, and the state of mind you need to:
- Parent in alignment with your values and vision for your family
- Respond to your child’s big feelings and tantrums
- Manage discipline challenges like hitting, defiance, aggression, or sibling conflicts effectively and respectfully, without relying on shame or punishment
- Weather transitions to a new caregiver, school, home, or sibling joining the family
- Learn how to communicate with your child(ren) in ways that foster an open dialogue, build compassion, and increase harmony
- Get on the same page as your partner when you parent
- Discover ways to calm and center yourself when you feel triggered by your child
- Find more ease and joy in your parenting
Contact me for a free 30-minute consultation!
Leave a Reply ·
You must be logged in to post a comment.